Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm going to change your life...

I'm going to tell you about Pandora. com - a site that designs a radio station to your music likes and dislikes (the more you play with it, the better it gets)

Think about 5 or so musicians who you love. I started with George Michael because we're going to see him tonight (very excited about that too!) and added Madonna and Justin Timberlake and now this amazing music is playing out of my computer. Have no idea how it works or why it's free (they explain both, for those who need to know those things.) I just know that there is going to be a lot more music in my life, which makes me very happy!

I'm looking forward to making a latin station and letting DS create a station for himself. This is magic! Share, enjoy, tell people about it :)

Updated to add 2 new facts - DH, just loves it, and says that it has changed his life (see, I knew I could do it!) and, sadly, it only works in the US. Several of my Australian friends tried it, but due to licensing restrictions (and DH still can't figure out how they pay for it!) Pandora can't work overseas, despite being a site on the world wide web. Still, if you are in the US, give it a go, it's amazing.

No comments: