Monday, July 16, 2007

take a quiz, answer life's questions

You know how sometimes you get stuck in the weird world of the Internet and find yourself taking all sorts of quizzes (come on, work with me now, I'm not the only one who does this!) So I did the Color Quiz, whose results were somewhat dubious except for the desired objective: Seeks success, stimulation, and a life full of experience. Wants to develop freely and to shake off the shackles of self-doubt, to win, and to live intensely. Likes contacts with others and is enthusiastic by nature. Receptive to anything new, modern, or intriguing; has many interests and wants to expand her fields of activity. Optimistic about the future.
Or it wasn't that the results were wrong, but that the language was a bit odd, so it all didn't quite fit right. Still, I feel that I do want to live intensely (well not intensely but I want my life to matter, really matter to me. And yet I want to be able to let go and breath through it at the same time. I have intense contradictions)

I've had long email and chats with friends abroad today, and the world is okay, but could do with more love. Like every day, I guess...

No comments: