Monday, July 23, 2007

Dance Dance Party Party


DanceDancePartyParty (who can resist that name!) We've been going semi regularly. I love it. In case you've forgotten, here's what it entails - women get together in a darkened room to dance in gym clothes for an hour, just let loose and let the music move you, with no drugs or alcohol, no men, no other agenda, just moving for the love it.

Last week I created the dance list for the first time, an hour of get up and jump music with one cool down song at the end - here's my playlist:

DDPP playlist

Pump It, Black Eyed Peas
Sexy Back, Justin Timerlake
Vertigo, U2
Harder to Breathe, Maroon 5
Beautiful Life, Ace of Base,
Can’t Get You Out of My Head, Kylie Minogue
Love is a Stranger, Eurythmics
Don’t Phunk with my Heart, Black Eyed Peas
Naughty Girl, Beyonce,
Conga Habanera, Angelique Kidjo
Mambo No.5 Lou Bega
Looking Good, Feeling Gorgeous, Ru Paul
Don’t Call Me Baby, Madison Avenue
Respect, Aretha Franklin
Knock ‘Em Out, Lily Allen
Girlfriend, Avril Lavigne
Like a Star, Corinne Bailey Rae

There's nothing I don't love about this place!
It was lots of fun, and I'm already on creating my next playlist ...

1 comment:

Ben said...

Hi Gorgeous,
I was just thinking about you and suddenly remembered your blog (which although I have bookmarked, I do not read as often as I should). It was good to over all your older posts and see what you have been up to....almost as good as a phone call, but not quite :-)

I spoke briefly to your sister the other day who helped with something for work. It sounds like she had a fun visit.

Everything is going well over here, although we are experiencing the first cold winter for a while (not cold by NY standards, but still...at least we finally had some rain !

Give my love to the family and tell that we miss them.
Love
BJ