Monday, March 3, 2008

four year anniversaries

I just realized that I had thought to myself that I ought to blog on Feb 29th, to have a leap year blog, but forgot, and now will have to wait 4 years to do it again.

And that gets you thinking about the future... will I be blogging in 4 years time, where was I 4 years ago, where will I be 4 years from now... 4 is an elegant, squarish number, a solid number... I could get a degree, finish highschool, change my life in 4 years. I can also babble for 4 years!

I'm listening to this amazing music. Following my Joan Borysenko discovery, with full consciousness I did a search at the library and came across Self Healing with Music.

The first disc is a lecture by Andrew Weil and musician Kimba Arem, and the second disc is an hour of music by Kimba Arem, with a lovely meditative vibe, bells and chanting, rainfall and haunting sounds. I'm listening to it as I go to sleep, or even as I stretch at the gym, and loving it.

And I'm going to the gym, and surely the music is helping me get there! Now if I went every day for four years... a life change indeed :)

No comments: