Thursday, March 3, 2011

Jewels

3 things about Jewels



Today I had a radio interview with Deirdre Hughey (I'll put links up to it when she gets them up) and she ends each interview asking for a song that has meaning for you, and I chose Hands by Jewel, I love the line – in the end, only kindness matters… If I had to stand on one foot and describe my belief system, that pretty much covers it...

Secondly, I a beading queen, I collect beads and occasionally make necklaces out of them, and even more occasionally do I wear the necklaces I make, but I've made enough now, so I don't buy other people's jewellery, but I was looking for images for a piece I am writing for my tarot blog, and I came across David Weitzman's designs - and he had some beautiful stuff on it, and I decided rather than just bookmark it and never find it again, I would list it here, and have a better chance of visiting him from time to time...


And finally, the prettiest beading designs I come across, with no spiritual meaning at all, are on Gilt.com - I get emails from them daily and buy something maybe twice a year, but I'm often looking at their designs, thinking, I could make that... and perhaps one day I will

No comments: