Sunday, October 28, 2007

windswept and interesting

You know how you want to breeze in, be all windswept and interesting (a phrase that my husband made up when he was away on a ski trip) and have a fascinating life.

Well, today that ain't going to happen. I was looking at my previous blogs and thought 'but they say it all'. It's been bathroom frustrations (7 days of mess for 1.5 days of work, and the plumber's insurance still hasn't come through! So he can't work here. Blaugh!!) Then beading joys (new necklace and two pairs of earrings, or really 1.5 pairs as I haven't finished the second pair. But I will, and they are sparkly. I love sparkly earrings. Necklaces can be subtle, but earrings have to glisten and gleam, otherwise they just get lost in my hair) and work. Nothing new to report. Not reading a fabulous book (am reading, I'm always reading, but it's an average wizard book ala Harry Dresden and not going anywhere very fast.) Listened to the new Gloria Estefan - which I'm enjoying, I used to have to know what the lyrics meant, but that necessity left me and now I can listen to Latin music happily. Went for a walk, fall finally arriving in nyc, and froze my fingers as I strode down Battery City Park.

That's about it. More interesting life next week! (though I am aware of the Chinese curse - may you live in interesting times) so maybe I'll amend that, to more interest post next week. Surely that's safe enough.

No comments: